Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. For bookings made more than 6 weeks before arrival a deposit of 25% of the total holiday price is required and will only be effective if our booking form is correctly completed and duly confirmed by us. The balance is then due 6 weeks before the holiday commences. For bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival the total amount is payable when booking.
2. Cancellations should be intimated to us immediately by telephone followed by written or e-mail confirmation. Please note that, once a booking has been confirmed, you are liable for the whole charge unless we are able to re-book the property. Deposits on Confirmed Bookings are not refundable. We strongly advise that you arrange adequate insurance cover for all aspects of your holiday including cancellation protection for whatever reason.
3. Every effort is made to ensure all items of equipment described and supplied by the owners are in good working order; however no guarantee is given or liability accepted if any breakdown occurs. Repairs are always affected as soon as possible, although inevitably delays may occur. Please let us know immediately if anything is broken or not working properly by contacting our caretaker Roisinn Mclarty on 0738 778 0861.
4. The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period. The hirer will also be responsible for the cost of replacement (exact or of similar quality) of any damage, breakage or loss however caused (fair wear and tear accepted) and will leave the property and contents in a clean and tidy condition. The person held to be responsible for the hiring party would be the person who signed the booking form. A £300 returnable Security Bond* will be added to the rental cost to protect the property from wanton/irresponsible damage.
5. The personal possessions of the tenants are the complete responsibility of the tenants and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage.
6. The property will be available for occupation from 3pm on the first day of your holiday and must be vacated by 10am on the last day.
7. Well behaved dogs are chargeable at £20.00 per week and are only allowed on the ground floor and not on the furniture. Please bring all pet bedding and food/water receptacles with you. Only one dog will normally be allowed and must be kept under strict control at all times and away from all farm stock. Details must be given on the booking form.
8. Please Note that Bridge Park Cottage is a non-smoking holiday let.
9. Directions and details of how to find the keys will be sent with a receipt after the balance of the money has been paid—six weeks before the start of your holiday.
Provisional bookings will be held for 5 days from the dispatch of this form, after which dates may be offered to another party. To confirm and secure such a booking please, therefore, return the booking form with deposit without delay. We will normally acknowledge booking by return. If you don’t receive acknowledgement within one week please telephone us to ensure that an e-mail or postal mishap does not lead to disappointment.
Our caretaker, Roisinn Mclarty, has a finite amount of time to work through the whole cottage before the next guests arrive we would appreciate your
leaving Bridge Park in as clean and tidy a condition that
you would like to find it at the start of your holiday.
Please load all dirty cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment into the
dish washer and switch it on before leaving noting that the dishwasher
will not remove burnt on foodstuffs.
All kitchen items should be thoroughly cleaned before you leave.
Thank you for your co-operation and we hope you will come again and enjoy the peace and tranquility of
Bridge Park Cottage.